Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tis the season for... Christmas Adverts

One of the most anticipated adverts each year is the Christmas Coca Cola advert.
Personally I think this years was a big disapointment. Father Christmas looks slightly maniacal twisting his snow globe around and playing with the little people insides lives, although I do like the idea of the dog sliding into a new house for Christmas :) the best one was where Father Christmas gives the same girl a bottle of Coca-Cola each year. Although if someone got me a bottle of Cola for Christmas I'd be pretty disappointed :/

with absolutely no link at all to Christmas, this is my all time favourite Coca-Cola advert :) enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i am a big fan of coco-cola adverts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these adverts!
    The coca cola adverts always get you ready for christmas! =D

    ReplyDelete